Extensions and refurbishments on non-domestic buildings

These generally require a standard SBEM assessment, although occasionally a CO2 assessment for excesive glazing may be required.


Domestic refurbishments and extensions

The most common requirement from Building Control is a CO2 assessment to justify areas of over glazing, which we can supply along with advice on mitigation within the original building should this be required.


Should the project involve a Material Change of Use this will generally require a full SAP Report in line with Part L1A of the Building Regulations.