Construction Assessment Services Ltd are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Our policy explains the process behind collecting your information and the way your information will be processed by us. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your
personal data and how we will treat it.
We will be the data controller of any personal data which we collect from or about you. This Policy sets out the terms on which we will hold and
process your personal data. If you have any queries about this Policy or how we use your data, you can contact us using the contact details below.
What information we will collect
We will collect information from you when you become our client or supplier, or contact us in person, by
telephone, by email or by post for the following reasons:
1. To provide quotations for services from Construction Assessment Services Ltd.
2. To produce SAP/EPCS, SBEM/EPCS, Emissions Reports or other Energy Assessments.
When will we collect your information
1. When you request a quotation, make an enquiry, require technical support or place an order for services
from Construction Assessment Services Ltd by email or telephone.
2. When we communicate with you with regards to managing your project. Receiving emailed reports, requests for
further information, statements and invoices.
How we use the data collected
1. To provide a quotation for services.
2. To provide you with services.
3. To manage your account and to keep accurate records of services provided by Construction Assessment Services Ltd.
4. To contact
you regarding your account, sending of invoices, credit notes, statements, invoice queries and payment issues.
we will share your personal data
We will share your personal data with the following third parties for the following reasons:
1. Your information may be shared with our accreditation organisations for assistance and production of reports.
2. Your information may be shared with
our appointed accountants, Solicitors and other professional services including our bankers, credit agency, debit collection agency, law enforcement and HRMC.
Construction Assessment Services
Ltd will not sell/ supply your information to any other third parties without your consent.
store your personal information
1. All the personal data that you provide to us is stored on a secure online Cloud facility. We use our best endeavours to ensure that
How long we retain your personal
We will hold your personal information as long as you deal with Construction Assessment Services Ltd. Project data including reports and invoices will be held for at
least the minimum amount of time that we are legally required to hold it for.
You have the following rights which can we exercised by contacting Construction Assessment Services Ltd, Kadomi, Beach Road, Happisburgh, Norfolk, NR12 0PP. Tel; 01692 650054
1. To access the personal information, we hold about you/ your company and obtain a copy of the data.
2. To withdraw
your consent for any use of your personal data by us.
3. You have the right to ask us to update any personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate.
4. If your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected or processed it for.
To lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used; and to withdraw your consent to any use by us of your personal data otherwise than for one of the legitimate purposes set out above.